LifeQuest Fitness is currently hiring for the following positions!
To apply for a position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone messages or drop in’s without appointment please.
Aquatics Director- Job Description:
Responsible for entire aquatic / swim lesson program:
- As head of the aquatics department, you will be responsible for the day to day operations as well as long term and strategic planning to grow and build the aquatics program.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing aquatics programs
- Develop and manage the entire aquatics swim lesson program – open to babies, young children, youth, special needs and adults. This includes group lessons and private lessons.
- Assist with the registration program and implementation – keeping available lessons current in the system
- Manage the entire lifeguard program – recruit, hire and train lifeguards, schedule, evaluate and oversee payroll
- Instruct lifeguard training as needed
- Scheduling of the entire pool facility –
- Pool parties – staffing and scheduling
- Over see the adult masters swim program
- Work within compliance of local health regulations
- Budgets – forecast and write budget – meet budgeted department goals
- Coordinate and supervise all programs in the Aquatics department
- Assist with the development of promotional and marketing materials for the Aquatics department
- Delivers orientations, staff training and performance reviews
- Be responsive to our members
- Order equipment and supplies within budgets and monitor entire department budgets Submit annual budgets and projections.
- Oversee department payroll and ensure you remain within budget. Track your department numbers (revenue and expenses) each month and set goal accordingly.
- Develops new programs as needed or required
- Work together as a team with all departments
- Ensure safety and upkeep of the pools – maintaining a clean facility
- Assist with “all” staff assignments
- Develop and oversee the water fitness program for adults and seniors. Hire, train and supervise group fitness instructors qualified to teach aqua-fitness classes.
Swim teaching experience – experience teaching babies, youth and adults as well as aqua fitness classes.
Knowledge of swim pool operations and maintenance
Computer skills essential
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must have management and budgeting experience
Must hold national swim certification
Lifeguard certification & CPR
Lifeguard instructor certification
Water Safety Instructor Certified
Certified Pool Operator (preferred but not required)
Position Qualifications: 4 year degree in an exercise related science. NSCA- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach preferred.
We are looking for a charismatic individual who can lead a team of personal and sports trainers. Prior experience in staff management is a requirement for this position.
This person must have a proven track record of quality leadership, the ability to train clients as well as market and sell personal training programs, small group training programs and our youth sports training program.
- Train and maintain a personal clientele base.
- Run multiple group personal training programs
- Coordinate member consultations
- Manage, hire and train personal trainers
- Oversee payroll
- Must demonstrate strong team building skills
- Coordinate and run retention programs for our membership base throughout the year.
- Responsible for budgeting and attaining monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
This is a full time salaried position with benefits. LifeQuest is a fast paced, fun and exciting health club with an emphasis on sports training. We are looking forward to welcoming a serious fitness professional with ambition and drive. Email your resume to email@example.com
Seeking a qualified, experienced janitor with handyman experience for building maintenance. We are seeking and individual with cleaning and handyman skills to assist our Maintenance Supervisor with building maintenance. Pool maintenance experience is preferred. Apply via resume. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org